Love is pure, love is painful, love is sweet and love is dreadful. True love is overwhelming. Our lives depend on it and it often seems like our planet would stop spinning if love didn’t exist. Love is something we strive for and something we mourn the loss of. Its not only people who knows what exactly love is, but we can say every living organisms in this globe knows exactly what love is. Might be the situation, scenario, understanding differs from individual point of view but we all know that love is that kind of feelings which gives everyone pleasure. We understand the poetry of the heart, but over the courses of our lives we tend to demystify this precious feeling more and more. In the end, the feeling itself is what matters most.
Let me present some of the best loving moments of human,animals & birds captured in the lens with lovely expression and cutest formation that will explain much about the love:-
1) A few of those animals that find a mate for a lifetime.
2) Love is all about what you see and what you feel.
3) Living beings are more attracted to those that they share a level of attractiveness with, Even if couples differ in physical attractiveness, one of them usually cover it up with their kindness.
4) As the well-known saying goes, opposites attract. but there also having many things that the two learn from each other.
5) Love is being expressed in many way. Its not a limited feeling that only having an extend of couple kissing.
6) Love never differentiate people and animals or bird. It simply bring them closer
7) Being with someone in need is another form of loving, which really can makes someone happy inside.
8) Expressing Gratitude Towards Someone You Love gives lots of Happiness.
Love is definitely one of the most powerful and inclusive that a living being can ever experience in their lifetime. It has been inspiring, giving hope and the sense of life for people, animals, birds for thousands of years, and its role has never been diminished. Of course, love is wonderful. Tens of thousands of literary works have been written in its honor, and it is still a source of inspiration for everyone. Thus, it is not surprising for us to hear the words “Love is all we need”.For me, love is definitely all I need. I love my family, my friends and my nearby. “Love is always patient and kind”; “love is never jealous”; “love is not boastful or conceited”, “it is never rude and never seeks its own advantage”, “it does not take offence or store up grievances”. Love does not rejoice at wrong doing, but finds its joy in the truth. It is always ready to make allowances, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes.
LOVE IS THE BEST CREATION OF GOD, WHICH CAN’T BE SEEN OR WHICH CAN’T BE TOUCHED. BUT STILL WITHOUT LOVE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO EXIST.
Lastly with a nice quotes i would like to conclude :-
“Keep love in your heart. A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”
– OSCAR WILDE